AXELOS' robust yet flexible framework that allows accurate risk assessment.
M_o_R considers risk from different perspectives within an organization: strategic, programme, project and operational.
Certify your ability to:
FoundationWho is Foundation for?
- Influence and shape risk management across an organization.
- Encourage openness and discuss real business issues in a realistic manner to meet business objectives, improve service delivery and achieve value for money.
- Put an effective framework in place to make informed decisions about the risks that affect strategic, programme, project and operational objectives.
- Understand the nature and extent of risks facing a company and reduce the incidence and impact on the business.
- Continuously apply risk management to an organization and simplify the process of making information available when decisions need to be made.
What are the key things you will learn?
- Business Change Managers
- Programme and Project Managers
- Risk Managers
- Business and Programme and Project Support staff and managers
- Operational staff and managers
- The facts, terms, concepts and relationships between the four elements of the M_o_R framework.
- How the M_o_R principles, approach and processes are used.
- How to identify the M_o_R framework documents and understand their uses and differences.
PractitionerWho is Practitioner for?
- Multiple choice
- 75 questions per paper
- 5 questions to be trial and not counted in scores
- 35 marks required to pass (out of 70 available) - 50%
- 60 minutes duration
- Closed book
Anyone working within a corporate governance environment that has reponsibilities for identifying, assessing, planning or managing risks or reporting on risk management activities across the organization. What are the key things you will learn?
- The relationships between the four elements of the M_o_R framework.
- Applying the principles, approach, processes and techniques.
- How to review and make recommendations to embed the M_o_R framework.
- How to create and assess any of the M_o_R framework documents.
- Objective testing
- 4 questions per paper, 20 marks available per question
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) - 50%
- Three hours duration
- Candidates may make use of the Management of Risk: Guidance for Practitioners (the Management of Risk 'guide'), published by TSO, together with ABC Guide Part A Example Techniques guidance document. No material other than the Question Booklet, the Scenario Booklet, the Answer Booklet and the two guides is to be used
If you are an M_o_R Registered Practitioner, you are required to sit an additional re-registration examination within three to five years of your original qualification in order to retain the certification.
Taking the re-registration examination also enables you to demonstrate your commitment to Continuing Professional Development and that your knowledge of M_o_R remains current.Exam format:
- Objective testing
- 2 questions (each worth 20 marks)
- A total score of 20 out of 40 (50%) is required to pass
- 90 minutes duration
- Open book - candidates may make use of the Management of Risk: Guidance for Practitioners (the Management of Risk 'guide') published by TSO, together with the AXELOS guidance document ABC Consulting Ltd. Sample Risk Documents and Worked Examples of some of the Common Techniques. No other material other than the Question Booklet, the Scenario Booklet and the Answer Booklet can be used.